World Pharma Manufacturing Summit 2011
March 14-16, 2011 | Shanghai, China
Facing intense competition, dwindling margin and growth slowdown, the world pharmaceutical industry spares no effort to reduce manufacturing cost and seek new growing markets. With huge population, fast growing economy and dynamic pharmaceutical industry, Asia becomes the ideal place for pharma manufacturing. India, Singapore and China are main forces reshaping world pharmaceutical manufacturing landscape. If you cannot afford missing this grand shift, how can you take most from it? WPMS provides a crucial platform for big pharmas, biomanufacturers,API suppliers, CMOs and other local or international pharmaceutical organizations to strengthen cooperation, choose trustworthy partners, control outsourcing risk and develop manufacturing outsourcing strategies with WPMS pre-conference, Asia Pharma Outsourcing Focus.
WPMS will also review developing trends of pharma manufacturing in emerging markets, evaluate the execution and impact of regulatory changes like Essential Drug System, New GMP, Chinese Pharmacopeia 2010 and tightening environmental standards in China, introduce innovative processing techniques to increase quality and decrease waste,demonstrate industry leaders’ implemented manufacturing strategies,intelligent manufacturing, lean and green manufacturing, to reduce cost and cycle time, to get an insight on niche concept of pharma manufacturing like Quality Risk Management, Green Chemistry,Flexible Manufacturing, PAT, MES.
Asia Pharma R&D Leaders 2011
March 24-25, 2011 | Shanghai, China
Why you can not miss Asia Pharma R&D Leaders 2011?
- Develop new business models in 2011 and beyond for pharma R&D geared toward cost efficiency and ROI improvement
- Navigate Asia market trends for heavily invested therapeutics areas: Oncology, CNS and Metabolic Diseases
- Lay foundations for effective partnership with top China CRO, biotech and academia
- Touch with latest advancement in Stem Cell, Antibody, and Peptide discoveries
- Learn from best practice in managing research, balancing costs, risk and profits
- Explore mass in-licensing opportunities in Asia emerging markets in response to new world R&D order
- Meet1 on 1 with your end buyers who plan tooutsource R&D to Asia from Europe or US
- Build right contacts in big pharma for your early stage discoveries and identify how deals can be done in Asia
- Identify late stage opportunities in Asia to gain competitiveness when facing patent cliff in 2011